Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town

Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titlePan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town

You’ll have to excuse the smaller than usual blog post, but I just flew across country, and boy are my arms tired…sorry, not arms, I meant jokes. 

Anyway, I’m back at my mom’s for a few weeks to help her out after some shoulder surgery, and despite a very late, turbulent, and sleepless flight, I had just enough energy left to post this marble potatoes video.

I generally try to stick with ingredients that can be found at any large grocery store, and I hope that’s the case here, but to be honest I really didn’t care, as these were just too damn cute not to film. If at all possible, I hope you give this a try soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
4 stripes bacon, sliced
1 pound marble potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp chopped rosemary
1 tbsp rice vinegar, or any vinegar

View the complete recipe



here's an article entitled Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Pan-Roasted Marble Potatoes – A Short Post About Little Potatoes from a Small Town and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2013/05/pan-roasted-marble-potatoes-short-post.html