Easy One-Bowl, One-Step Hollandaise - A Miracle of Modern Science

Easy One-Bowl, One-Step Hollandaise - A Miracle of Modern Science - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleEasy One-Bowl, One-Step Hollandaise - A Miracle of Modern Science, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Easy One-Bowl, One-Step Hollandaise - A Miracle of Modern Science

I'm not sure what specifically that would be, but I assume there’s some kind of science behind this amazing, and possibly modern method I happened to stumble upon. I once saw a chef make hollandaise buy adding chucks of cold butter instead of whisking in hot melted butter, and it intrigued me.

Not enough to actually try it, but enough to make me wonder what would happen if we dumped everything in the bowl at once, and just cooked it all together. No one was more shocked than I was when it worked. And worked beautifully. By the way, I’m guessing I’m not the only person to have thought of this, but until I see proof, I will claim to be it’s inventor.

The only way this doesn’t work is if your heat is too high. I don’t have to tell you what will happen if it is. However, over a low flame (or double-boiler if you’re scared) this will come together very gradually, right before your eyes, and you’ll be able to stop anytime you see fit.  

Eggs are cheap, so give it a try, and see what happens. Being able to just dump everything into the bowl, and make hollandaise in one step is well worth the investment, especially with Mother’s Day coming up. Hint, hint. I really do hope you give this a try soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for 2 portions (this can be scaled-up to how ever much you need):
1 large egg yolk
4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cubed
2 tablespoons cold water
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (you can always add more to taste)
salt and cayenne or hot sauce to taste
NOTE: If sauce gets too thick, just thin with a little hot water.


here's an article entitled Easy One-Bowl, One-Step Hollandaise - A Miracle of Modern Science

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Easy One-Bowl, One-Step Hollandaise - A Miracle of Modern Science and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/04/easy-one-bowl-one-step-hollandaise.html