Baking Bacon for the Perfect BLT

Baking Bacon for the Perfect BLT - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleBaking Bacon for the Perfect BLT, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Baking Bacon for the Perfect BLT

If I had a dollar for every request I've received for a BLT video, I'd have enough money to buy a lot of bacon. I’ve never gotten around to doing one, mostly because do you really need a video to make a BLT? 

However, I have wanted to show this little trick for making bacon by baking; and it gave me the perfect opportunity to show off my vision of what the perfect bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich looks like.

I recommend using heavy-duty foil for this, as it’s a little easier to work with, but regular foil will do the job. Like I said in the video, as long as you create some kind of valleys for the fat to flow into, the technique will work as shown. The result is perfectly flat, perfectly crisp, yet still succulent strips.

Your cooking time is going to vary depending on how thick the bacon is, so I’d start peeking at about 15-20 minutes, and go from there. You can crowd the bacon more that I did, and it’s okay if it’s very slightly overlapping, since it will shrink as it cooks. Just check after about 10-15 minutes, and re-space the pieces if needed. I really hope you give this great bacon technique a try soon. Enjoy!


Bake bacon at 375 F. for 25-30 minutes, or until you reach your desired level of doneness.


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2bpEiEZ
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Baking Bacon for the Perfect BLT

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Baking Bacon for the Perfect BLT and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/08/baking-bacon-for-perfect-blt.html