Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce with a West Coast Twist

Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce with a West Coast Twist - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleEastern North Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce with a West Coast Twist, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce with a West Coast Twist

I’m not sure if using honey instead of sugar really qualifies as a “West Coast twist,” but it does ensure that people from North Carolina can’t attack me for this Eastern North Carolina-style barbecue sauce not being authentic. 

Anyway, while this isn’t exactly what you might find in the Tar Heel State, it was fantastic on the pork, and I hope it inspires you to add this deliciously different barbecue sauce in your repertoire.

As I mentioned in the video, I’m heading down to SoCal to work on a top-secret project, but since I teased this sauce in the recent paper pork recipe, I wanted to get this posted before I left. Unfortunately, I can’t give any details about what I’m doing down there, but let’s just say…actually, I can’t even say that. So stay tuned, and in the meantime, I really do hope you give this a try soon.  Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 tablespoon honey, or other sweetener to taste
1 generous tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
1 generous tablespoon hot red pepper flakes
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2c3igZ9
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce with a West Coast Twist

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Eastern North Carolina-Style Barbecue Sauce with a West Coast Twist and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/08/eastern-north-carolina-style-barbecue.html