Spicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai

Spicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleSpicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Spicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai

I don’t cook Thai food at home often, mostly because there are at least a dozen such restaurants within walking distance, but when I do, there’s nothing I enjoy more than this spicy Thai basil chicken. Thai basil sold separately. 

No, I didn’t use the real “Holy” basil, but even with regular basil, this simple recipe is spectacular. Aromatic basil is the perfect herb for pairing with the slightly sweet, sort of salty, and possibly spicy, chopped meat.

And yes, you really do want to chop, or grind your own chicken. Even if the worst-case scenario I shared in the video isn’t something you’re grocery store would do, it’s still very nice to know exactly what you’re eating, as well as being able to chop it as coarsely as you want.

If you decide to top with an egg, I should mention that they’re usually fried much more aggressively, with the edges getting brown and crispy. I tend to prefer something a little more gently cooked, but either way, or with none at all, I really do hope you give this delicious basil chicken recipe a try soon.  Enjoy!


Ingredients for two large or four smaller portions:
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 pound freshly chopped chicken thighs
1/4 cup sliced shallots
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoon minced Thai chilies, Serrano, or other hot pepper
1/3 cup chicken broth
1 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 teaspoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon white sugar
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 bunch basil leaves, sliced very thin with a sharp knife (about a cup once sliced)


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2pf3L9K
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Spicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Spicy Thai Basil Chicken – My Pad Krapow Gai and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2017/04/spicy-thai-basil-chicken-my-pad-krapow.html