Super Deluxe Steak Nachos – Regular Nachos for the Big Game? I Don’t Think So.

Super Deluxe Steak Nachos – Regular Nachos for the Big Game? I Don’t Think So. - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleSuper Deluxe Steak Nachos – Regular Nachos for the Big Game? I Don’t Think So., we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Super Deluxe Steak Nachos – Regular Nachos for the Big Game? I Don’t Think So.

I’m still trying to figure out how this video for super deluxe steak nachos ended up being over nine minutes long. I’ll blame the fact that I showed you how to do the steak and faux refried beans, but still, I always feel a little uneasy whenever we go past seven or eight minutes. Also, I don’t get overtime.

Be that as it may, this is one of my all time favorite party foods, and I’ve wanted to show you my version for a long time. As you may have heard, the Super Bowl is just a few weeks away, and this should get serious consideration when formulating your snack line-up.

Feel free to cook your meat medium-rare, or less, but as I mention in the video, I think medium works best if you’re using the recommended skirt steak, or flap meat. These cuts have a beautiful, beefy flavor, which, in my experience, is only maximized if cooked to a certain point.

Even though the meat is reheated when we melt the cheese, I still think medium is the way to go, and not just flavor-wise. I think the texture is better as well. These cuts are a little on the chewy side, which is accentuated if cooked rare. Having said that, whether you used raw, or completely well-done beef, you’re still going to be thrilled with the results. I still hope you give these super deluxe steak nachos a try soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for about 3 of the same sized platters as I used:

For the steak:
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 1/2 pounds skirt steak or flap steak (aka flap meat) seasoned on both sides with salt, freshly ground black pepper, and chipotle to taste
- cook to a medium (about 135 to 140 F. internal temp)

For the beans:
2 tablespoons bacon fat or lard
1 yellow onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 (15-oz) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 1/2 cups water or chicken broth, plus more as needed
1 teaspoon salt, or more to taste

You also need:
corn chips
12 ounces sharp cheddar
12 ounces Monterrey Jack
diced avocado (tossed in lemon juice and salt) 
diced white onion 
diced tomato 
finely diced jalapeño pepper 
sour cream 
freshly chopped cilantro 
* serve with hot sauce on the side, and lots of beer


here's an article entitled Super Deluxe Steak Nachos – Regular Nachos for the Big Game? I Don’t Think So.

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Super Deluxe Steak Nachos – Regular Nachos for the Big Game? I Don’t Think So. and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/01/super-deluxe-steak-nachos-regular.html