Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet – Hot and Cold

Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet – Hot and Cold - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleCantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet – Hot and Cold, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet – Hot and Cold

I think this is the first video in the history of Food Wishes to contain the word “Cayenne” in the title, and we have Humphry Slocombe to thank for that.

Humphry Slocombe is one of San Francisco’s top ice cream makers, and certainly its most creative, so when I saw something called, “Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet,” on their menu board, I knew I had to get the recipe.

My plan was to find out where their employees drink after work, buy a few rounds of shots (Jagermeister, of course), and somehow get it out of one of them. Unfortunately, I discovered the recipe had been published all over the Internet, so I never did get to do the shots thing, but the point is I found the recipe.

The vodka in this is optional, but I think it makes for a better sorbet. As anyone who has a bottle in the freezer can tell you, vodka doesn’t freeze like water does, so it helps create a smoother texture, or so they say. And by “they,” I mean Alton Brown, who was first person I saw do this. Whether you use the booze or not, I really hope you give this a try soon. Enjoy!


Makes just over a quart of Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet:
1 1/2 pounds peeled, seeded cantaloupe or any sweet, ripe melon (about 4 1/2 cups packed)
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon white sugar
2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons vodka
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (this was pretty spicy, so add less if you’re scared)


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/299oLmY
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet – Hot and Cold

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Cantaloupe Cayenne Sorbet – Hot and Cold and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/07/cantaloupe-cayenne-sorbet-hot-and-cold.html