Grilled Mojo Beef – Rhymes with “Everybody Say Ho!”

Grilled Mojo Beef – Rhymes with “Everybody Say Ho!” - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleGrilled Mojo Beef – Rhymes with “Everybody Say Ho!”, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Grilled Mojo Beef – Rhymes with “Everybody Say Ho!”

I got a request for a Cuban-style mojo marinade recently, which sounded like something I’d enjoy making, but to be honest I wasn’t exactly sure what it was. I knew I was probably pronouncing it wrong, but other than that, I couldn’t remember having it anywhere.

I’d seen “mojo” sauces before, but they were at Spanish restaurants, and seemed to be chili-based; so I did a little of research, and of course, every single recipe I looked at was different. They all had garlic, citrus, and olive oil, but after that, the spices and seasonings varied greatly. So, this is basically a composite of what I saw, and it really came out well.

I think this would work great as an all-purpose marinade for just about any thing destined for the grill, but as I mentioned in the video, skirt steak would be my top choice.  Unless horribly overcooked, it always comes out juicy, and tender, as long as you slice it across the grain.  It also tends to really soak in the flavors of the marinade quite well, which I believe is due to it being such a well-marbled cut.

Once again, please excuse my makeshift brick grill, but I’m happy to report there’s help on the way.  So stay tuned for me to show that off soon, but in the meantime I really hope you get this delicious Cuban inspired mojo marinade a try soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for 4 portions:
2 pounds beef skirt steak, cut into smaller pieces
1 large navel orange, juiced
3 limes, juiced
1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
6-8 cloves garlic, finely crushed
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon Kosher salt, plus more to taste
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 cup freshly chopped cilantro
extra lime wedges


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2aoyYyv
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Grilled Mojo Beef – Rhymes with “Everybody Say Ho!”

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Grilled Mojo Beef – Rhymes with “Everybody Say Ho!” and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/07/grilled-mojo-beef-rhymes-with-everybody.html