loading...

Celebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1 million pounds after customer ate piece of wire

Celebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1 million pounds after customer ate piece of wire - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleCelebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1 million pounds after customer ate piece of wire, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Celebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1 million pounds after customer ate piece of wire

Embarrasing and expensive ordeal as top celebrity chef Daniel Boulud chef is fined £1million after a customer swallowed a piece of wire served up by his restaurant. Yuk!

The problem with being a top chef is that you cannot afford to make mistakes.
Celebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1million pounds
Most people expect impeccable and flawless service from you when you are reputed to be one of the best chefs in the world.

Barry Brett was eating a £25 dish of coq au vin at the French-inspired Bistro Moderne in Manhattan – owned by Michelin-star chef and TV personality Daniel Boulud.

The customer said he had a traumatic experience after eating a piece of wire. Infact the retired lawyer claimed he almost died after the one-inch bristle he swallowed caused an infection, according to the New York Post.
After a year-long legal battle, Brett the wire eating customer, was awarded $300,000 (£245,000), and the restaurant was forced to pay out another £820,000 in punitive fines.

All that from a $25 plate of food!

Brett’s attorney, Elizabeth Eilender, said in a statement: ‘In speaking with the jurors afterwards, they were shocked that one of the most famous chefs in the world had no oversight, no policies, no procedures, no nothing which would have prevented this incident from occurring.’

She added that the fine should send a clear message to all restaurateurs not to use cheap wire brushes in the kitchen.

Back in 2012 the Center for Disease Control issued a stern warning to commercial restaurants about using wire brushes in their kitchens.

And that was probably the main Factor that sank Daniel the chef.

Not one to easily accept defeat, the celebrity chef is appealing the courts verdict.



from Nelstorm's Blog:Top Celebrity News and Gossip http://ift.tt/2fgdeWa
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Celebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1 million pounds after customer ate piece of wire

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Celebrity chef Daniel Boulud fined 1 million pounds after customer ate piece of wire and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/11/celebrity-chef-daniel-boulud-fined-1.html
loading...