loading...

HE USED A BUG REPELLENT SPRAY AND ENDED UP IN THE ER

HE USED A BUG REPELLENT SPRAY AND ENDED UP IN THE ER - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleHE USED A BUG REPELLENT SPRAY AND ENDED UP IN THE ER, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


HE USED A BUG REPELLENT SPRAY AND ENDED UP IN THE ER

Most of us use everyday products without reading the directions, but after reading this man story, you will absolutely want to avoid this kind of disaster!
Like every one else, this man wanted to repel the boring mosquitoes and bugs, so naturally he sprayed some bugs repellent on his body. And that mistake cost him visit to the ER for a burn treatment. 
After spraying the repellent he went to burn some small brush pile on his farm. He lighted the torch, and as the fire caught the brush, at the same time caught his both legs, as the bug repellent spray was flammable.
Check out his story, and remember, if you are using bug repellent spray on your body, make sure you avoid campfire or anything else that is burning.
Click on the photo to read the whole story.



from Super Natural Tips http://ift.tt/2gKQxxj
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled HE USED A BUG REPELLENT SPRAY AND ENDED UP IN THE ER

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article HE USED A BUG REPELLENT SPRAY AND ENDED UP IN THE ER and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2016/11/he-used-bug-repellent-spray-and-ended.html
loading...