Sloppy Dip – G.I. Joe (Generally Inspired-By)

Sloppy Dip – G.I. Joe (Generally Inspired-By) - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleSloppy Dip – G.I. Joe (Generally Inspired-By), we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Sloppy Dip – G.I. Joe (Generally Inspired-By)

Don’t let the catchy name fool you; this sloppy Joe-inspired dip really shouldn’t cause that big a mess at your Super Bowl party, just as long as your guests aren’t too sloppy themselves. You can test them by having them pronounce, “sloppy dip.” If they say it more like, “shloppy dip,” cut them off.

For me this checks all the boxes for a hot party dip. It’s relatively cheap, and easy to make, but maybe more importantly, it’s great hot, warm, or room temp. It’s also incredibly versatile, and I can think of about two-dozen things off the top of my head that would be great in this.

Like I said in the video, you don’t have to present this as a baked dip. You can just leave it on the stove, on low, for guests to dip into. People are always hanging out in that area anyway. Otherwise, you can broil it in any oven-safe casserole dish, or do it in a sauce pan like I did, which can also be kept on low heat after browning the cheese. No matter how you serve it, I hope you give this great, and sloppy dip a try soon. Enjoy!


Makes 12 portions of Sloppy Dip:  
2 pound extra lean ground beef
1 onion, diced
2 diced green bell pepper (1 cup)
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons kosher salt, or to taste
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons brown sugar
cayenne to taste
1 cup ketchup
2 cups chicken broth or water
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2jfgNBx
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Sloppy Dip – G.I. Joe (Generally Inspired-By)

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Sloppy Dip – G.I. Joe (Generally Inspired-By) and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2017/01/sloppy-dip-gi-joe-generally-inspired-by.html