One of World's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her lonely

One of World's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her lonely - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleOne of World's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her lonely, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


One of World's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her lonely

It's lonely at the top is an expression many of us will find hard to relate to,  until you get to the point in your career where millions of people know your name and crave your presence—at all times. Yes,  as much as it looks glamorous and amazing, being a celebrity can come with its own brand of unique complications. 
Lady Gaga popular celebrities
One of the world's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her so lonely it was “painful” – and admits she cried in the arms of staff she barely knew when she was hassled in public. This was what she wanted, what she dreamed, but after she found it, she learnt that even roses have thorns. 

The singer, while discussing her rise to fame, reveals she found it hard to connect with her old friends in New York when she became an overnight star in 2008 around the release of Just Dance.

It was a dramatic and sudden sweeping that overwhelms you—and changes your life forever. In Lady Gaga's own words : “Your whole life changes,” she says. “The atmosphere, the energy around you, the responsibility, it just zaps you into a rollercoaster.

“I don’t think I will ever feel comfortable with fame.”

She does, however, say she is slightly more comfortable with being approached
in public.

“Now 90% of the time I don’t give a s*** if someone has a camera in my face at the grocery store,” she says.
Singer Lady Gaga reveals how fame made her lonely
“I used to really shut down, get emotional, run to my car and cry – hold my security guard and weep in the arms of people that I didn’t even maybe really know that well yet, they just worked with me.
“I really had a hard time. It’s quite overwhelming.”

“I felt at a deficit in a serious way and then you still have to be creative and artistic, but my muses are gone. Where are they? I needed them.


“But I’m friends with them all still. Lady Starlight, she has opened for me on every world tour I’ve ever done, arena tours, stadiums around the world.
“In that way I have felt healed, because what was important to me was to support and love the people that inspired me, the same way they gave to me, I wanted to give to them. And in the course of her remarkable career Lady Gaga has given the world plenty. 

It will be tough for the average Joe to understand the pressures of being famous. After all, what can be better than using your talent to make tons of money and have millions of fans(and haters) Bey at you wherever you go. Truth is, humans were created with a desire for privacy and a desire for public attention as well. The extreme of either, brings pain to a life. The key is to balance both constantly. And understandably that's an extremely difficult task for the most popular celebrities in the world.


from Nelstorm's blog:Top Celebrity News and Gossip http://ift.tt/2nSHLkB
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled One of World's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her lonely

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article One of World's most popular celebrities Lady Gaga says fame made her lonely and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2017/03/one-of-worlds-most-popular-celebrities.html