Corned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – Just Like Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used to Make

Corned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – Just Like Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used to Make - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleCorned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – Just Like Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used to Make, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


Corned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – Just Like Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used to Make

After too many requests to count, I’m finally posting my recipe for kimchi fried rice, and by “my recipe,” I mean everyone’s recipe, since give or take a handful of meat, they’re all pretty much the same. 

Having said that, I’ll give a shout out to the lovely and talented, Maanchi, since I checked her channel to make sure I wasn’t missing any key elements, as well as learn how to say, “gochujang.”

I’m not sure how close I got to the later, but except for the seaweed, I did get all the ingredients right. Of course, the diced corned beef is optional, but if you do have some leftover from your St. Patrick’s Day, I highly recommend you give it a try. Bacon is another fine choice, as is almost any other diced meat I can think of.

The egg is also technically optional, but not for me. The way the runny yolk mixes into, and moistens the rice takes this to a whole other level. The poached egg also paired quite nicely with my “landweed” garnish, as it does with the much more traditional shredded seaweed. But, no matter how you accessorize, I really hope you give this corned beef and kimchi fried rice a try soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for 2 large portions:
1 generous cup chopped drained kimchi
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups diced corned beef or other meat
3 generous cooked rice, (I find cold works best for crustification)
1/4 cup kimchi juice
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons gochujang chili paste
1/2 cup sliced green onion
2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
2 teaspoons sesame oil, or to taste
2 poached or fried eggs
shredded seaweed to garnish, optional


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2IuMpfF
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled Corned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – Just Like Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used to Make

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article Corned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – Just Like Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used to Make and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2018/03/corned-beef-kimchi-fried-rice-just-like.html