The Denver Omelet – Denver, Colorado, Not Denver, France

The Denver Omelet – Denver, Colorado, Not Denver, France - Hallo friend Health - Care- Recipes, At the time of this article's titleThe Denver Omelet – Denver, Colorado, Not Denver, France, we have presented information about cooking , beauty , care , health , recipes that hopefully can provide benefits to our daily life.

See More


The Denver Omelet – Denver, Colorado, Not Denver, France

This Denver omelet was one of the first things I learned how to make professionally, during my brief, but exciting career as a short order cook in high school. So, it was a little disconcerting to learn when I arrived at culinary school that everything I had done was totally wrong.

According to the chefs teaching me how to make a classic French omelet, my Denver omelet was overcooked, over-browned, and included too many ingredients.  It was made very clear that if I made that for my exam, I would fail, which was confusing since I thought they were really good, and the people at the diner where I’d worked seemed to agree.

Over the years, I’ve come to appreciate both styles of omelet, and understand they really are two entirely different things. I’m not sure exactly why, but I seem to prefer the softer French version for breakfast, and this heartier American-style for lunch, or dinner. Maybe it’s the browning, or denser texture, but it really does make for a great “can’t figure out what to have for dinner” idea.

As with all omelets, feel free to toss in anything you want, but just be sure to cook it long enough before adding the eggs.  To me there’s nothing worse than an omelet with crunchy, undercooked vegetables in it, and that’s really the only way to screw this up. But, no matter what you use, or when you enjoy this, I really do hope you give this a try soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for one Denver omelet:
1 tablespoon butter
3 large eggs
1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup diced smoked ham
2 tablespoon finely diced onion
2 tablespoon finely green bell pepper
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
pinch of cayenne


from Food Wishes Video Recipes http://ift.tt/2CLGCPm
cooking , beauty, care , health , recipes


here's an article entitled The Denver Omelet – Denver, Colorado, Not Denver, France

Hopefully can provide benefits to all of you . Okay , so the posting of our Health - Recipes Care- this time.

You 're reading an article The Denver Omelet – Denver, Colorado, Not Denver, France and this article is a url permalink http://collectionwordsin.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-denver-omelet-denver-colorado-not.html